A behavior is how you conduct yourself in a given situation. In professional settings, wildly persuasive people are:
- Assertive: Inclined to be bold and self-assured
- Empathetic: Possessing the ability to see the world from another person’s perspective
- Communicative: Adept at applying verbal and nonverbal communication
- Tenacious: Extremely persistent in adhering to or accomplishing something
- Resilient: Possessing the ability to recover quickly after hearing “no”
How many of these persuasion traits do you possess?